Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How 7 Minutes Magic Call A Day Can Make Your Boss Go Away...Real Numbers

Once in a rare while, like a new star, there appears a home business opportunity that is so brilliantly timely, concise, easy-to-follow, simple, intrinsic ally valuable, and compassionate enough for every family who deserves a better chance for fair and democratic success.


Finally, there is a home business story where you can be the director and narrate the financially happy ending you want.


Whatever else, self-doubts, skepticism, or general gloom-and-doom scenarios, you do not want to miss this invitation to check out the Internet Click Revolution, the growing market trends and your chance to play a serious role in generating profits. How much a reward, is your planning.


Get ready for the REST OF YOUR LIFE in 3 ACTION STEPS:

TAKE ACTION NUMBER ONE:
Why join Network Marketing Home Business to Earn Money From Home



  • You help people buy giving them a FREE Shopping Genie which will save them time and money.
  • You earn a residual income.
  • Be part of a successful business with full support.
  • Pay-per click income is one out of 9 ways of earning income.
  • No selling because you give away a valuable shop and save tool.
  • No overheads or premises or staff or inventory.
  • Quick commissions with bonuses and Two Team Infinity Plan.
  • Earn money from home and gain financial freedom.
  • Be your own boss and work full or part time.
  • Business is ready to go, you just market your site and hand out your link.
  • Global business and expanding. Who do you know in other countries?
  • Save money yourself with My Shopping Genie. Average family saves about $200.
  • Work with a product that is not only 100% safe and free but everyone will want this.
  • Enjoy income tax refunds as home business owner…as much as 30%


TAKE ACTION NUMBER TWO:


7 minutes a day makes your boss go away!!


The formula for success to reach your goals is to do simple, consistent actions every single day.


The One- A- Day Club is a simple daily plan of activity to help you get to where you want to go with your Genie business.


Take 7 minutes every day and walk somebody through the 7 Minute Magic Call.


Do that every day Monday through Friday. This means you will expose 5 new people to your Genie business each and every week. You’ll have a bunch of people who want the Genie to save time and money so you will be earning affiliate income.


You’ll also have a bunch of people who see the opportunity and want to be a distributor so you’ll be earning team builder income.


All of the Resources are in place to help answer their questions… live calls, live webinars, 3 way calls with team leaders. Make sure they get the webinar scheduling and updates site.


Even if you had a very low sign-up success rate of 1 out of 5, that would mean you would personally sponsor 1 new person each week.


Teach your people to follow the same game plan and here’s what can happen:


Week 1 – 1 person in your business


Week 2 – 3 people in your business


Week 3 – 7 people in your business


Week 4 – 15 people in your business


Week 5 – 31 people in your business


Week 6 – 63 people in your business


Week 7 – 127 people in your business


Week 8 – 255 people in your business


Week 9 – 511 people in your business


Week 10 – 1023 people in your business


Week 11 – 2047 people in your business

Week 12 – 4095 people in your business


Week 13 – 8191 people in your business


As you can see the grand total of all those 7 minutes a day can be enormous.


Everybody can find 7 minutes a day, especially if it means dramatically changing their financial future.


You can be firing your boss in no time!


TAKE ACTION THREE:
MAKE A PERSONAL COMMITMENT WITH 9 COMMANDMENTS


1. I know that My Shopping Genie is my family’s vehicle to financial freedom


2. I know that taking consistent productive action every day is what will allow me to reach my goals.


3. I know that following the System for Success is what will help build my business the fastest and the strongest.


4. I will walk people through the System for Success and help answer their questions.


5. I will not try to convince people who do not see the big picture and value of what My Genie is all about.


6. I will identify and work with people on my team who want to take action and change their financial future.


7. My time is valuable and so is my family’s future. I will use my time wisely and will not chase people on my team who are not ready to take action.


8. I will not stop till I reach my goals.


9. I will honor my commitments and I will do whatever it takes to fulfill my daily commitment to build my business.


I hereby commit to taking the following actions:


A. I will personally take a minimum of ONE person through the 7 minute Magic Call every day Monday to Friday.

B. I want to achieve my goals faster so I will personally take a minimum of TWO persons through the 7 minute Magic Call Monday to Friday.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If I’m reading your mind, and your excuse is I don’t know enough people to call, please eliminate that sham thought immediately. You will be introduced to an amazing company and president of a lead generation system with all the people you need to share this extraordinary “story or movie” with.


Today, you are 7 minutes away from the beginning of a new story and better financial chapters. You may be poor now, but rich on your terms is better.

I believe in you and look forward to learning more about your experiences and expectations

No comments: